Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Within all hearts, the Lord speaks, the Lord speaks

This is dedicated to my sister: Hira


How Maharaj has helped us come together

You are so dear to my heart

I love you to bits


The connection of truth is there

Through you I hear my Maharaj speak

Through the chela, Umi I hear your words


Looking deep in your arms

I hear Waheguru speak

Day in day out I used to pray

For the time of the month


My Waheguru helped me


sabhai ghatt raam bolai raamaa bolai

raam binaa ko bolai rae 1


Within all hearts, the Lord speaks, the Lord speaks.

Who else speaks, other than the Lord?


Raag Maalee Gauraa

Bhagat Naam Dev Ji

Ang 988


sabhai ghatt raam bolai raamaa bolai
raam binaa ko bolai rae 1 rehaao
eaekal maattee kunjar cheettee bhaajan hai bahu naanaa rae
asathaavar jangam keett pathangam ghatt ghatt raam samaanaa rae 1
eaekal chinthaa raakh ananthaa aour thajahu sabh aasaa rae
pranavai naamaa bheae nihakaamaa ko thaakur ko dhaasaa rae 23



Within all hearts, the Lord speaks, the Lord speaks.
Who else speaks, other than the Lord? 1Pause
Out of the same clay, the elephant, the ant, and the many sorts of species are formed.
In stationary life forms, moving beings, worms, moths and within each and every heart, the Lord is contained. 1
Remember the One, Infinite Lord; abandon all other hopes.
Naam Dayv prays, I have become dispassionate and detached; who is the Lord and Master, and who is the slave? 23

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home