Thursday, December 23, 2010

KDP 13

KDP 13


Thank you for bringing me to the Sadh Sangat to sing your praises Maharaj...please keep me close Waheguru.......


kaliaan mehalaa 4
prabh keejai kirapaa nidhhaan ham har gun gaavehagae
ho thumaree karo nith aas prabh mohi kab gal laavehigae 1 rehaao
ham baarik mugadhh eiaan pithaa samajhaavehigae
suth khin khin bhool bigaar jagath pith bhaavehigae 1
jo har suaamee thum dhaehu soee ham paavehagae
mohi dhoojee naahee t(h)our jis pehi ham jaavehagae 2
jo har bhaavehi bhagath thinaa har bhaavehigae
jothee joth milaae joth ral jaavehagae 3
har aapae hoe kirapaal aap liv laavehigae
jan naanak saran dhuaar har laaj rakhaavehigae 46


Kalyaan, Fourth Mehla:
O God, Treasure of Mercy, please bless me, that I may sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord.
I always place my hopes in You; O God, when will you take me in Your Embrace? 1Pause
I am a foolish and ignorant child; Father, please teach me!
Your child makes mistakes again and again, but still, You are pleased with him, O Father of the Universe. 1
Whatever You give me, O my Lord and Master - that is what I receive.
There is no other place where I can go. 2
Those devotees who are pleasing to the Lord - the Lord is pleasing to them.
Their light merges into the Light; the lights are merged and blended together. 3
The Lord Himself has shown mercy; He lovingly attunes me to Himself.
Servant Nanak seeks the Sanctuary of the Door of the Lord, who protects his honor. 46

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home