Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Feelings after dream

I had this dream like just before I woke up where I am in this room and this gora is there too trying to prove to me that there is another life-form of spirits and ghosts. He was moving around this glass room, moving planks of wood in order to prove to me…


All of a sudden I felt a spirit lift me up and push me out of the glass room and outside to safety, I was scared bcos I thought it was a bad spirit but when I fell to safety I woke up ---- the hukamnama today seems so combine with that dream….i remember being half awake and half asleep when I woke up thinking why didn’t I just say waheguru because I was feeling it…..



I saw a baby boy playing during the night – who was adorable and I was speaking to him in Punjabi…..





English Translation:

Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl: He infuses the breath into the dead bodies, and he reunited the separated ones. Even beasts, demons and fools become attentive listeners, when He sings the Praises of the Lord's Name.

1

Behold the glorious greatness of the Perfect Guru. His worth cannot be described.

Pause

He has demolished the abode of sorrow and disease, and brought bliss, joy and happiness. He effortlessly awards the fruits of the mind's desire, and all works are brought to perfection.



He finds peace in this world, and his face is radiant in the world hereafter; his comings and goings are finished. He becomes fearless, and his heart is filled with the Naam, the Name of the Lord; his mind is pleasing to the True Guru.



Standing up and sitting down, he sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord; his pain, sorrow and doubt are dispelled. Says Nanak, his karma is perfect; his mind is attached to the Guru's feet.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home