Sunday, November 18, 2012

Maharaj spoke to me....



Hear Me, everywhere. Whenever you have a question, simply know that I have answered it already.
Then open your eyes to your world...

My Truth is the whisper of the wind, 
the babble of the brook,
the crack of the thunder,
the tap of the rain. 

It is the feel of the earth, 
the fragrance of the lilly,
the warmth of the sun,
the pull of the moon.

My Truth - and your surest help in time of need - is 
as awesome as the night sky,
and as simply, incontrovertibly,
trustful as  a baby's gurgle.

It is as loud as a pounding heartbeat - and
as quiet a breath taken in unity with Me.

I will not leave you
I cannot leave you,
for you are My creation and My product,
My duaghter and My son,
My purpose and My ....
Self. 

Call on Me, therefore
wherever and whenever you are
seperate from the peace that I am. 

I will be there. 

With Truth.

And Light.

And Love

(Conversation with God: Book 1)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home