Friday, October 11, 2013

Missing Mum

Feeling empty
Feeling blue
Almost like a sudden 
Crash of waves but now all is still

You wander down
Where an I go
Please someone take me to that precious soul
The one I call my Mum

All those instances that maharaj says
May someone take me to my beloved
I feel that bairaag for my mum

I feel so sad
So alone
How selfish am I 
At least mum is no longer in pain

Cannot figure or answer why the big C happened to Mum
Is it just an excuse to call upon those honest devotees 
I miss my mum my best friend

I wish I could talk to her
Touch her hug her and feel her soft embrace

How empty is this life without my mum
What's the point in living to die one day?

I feel far from maharaj 
And do everything cos I must
Wish I could go looking for mum... 

Miss my Mum 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home