Saturday, November 24, 2007

Missing the one



I miss you


I miss your touch

I miss your smile

I miss your eyes

So much


Missing you

Day and Night

Thinking of you

All night


How I long to be in your arms

The one i wanna be with

Cnt wait to be free at xmas

Maharaj kirpa I pass


Pass to be with you

Pass to feel u close

Pass into your arms

Cos this is where I belong


The warmth of your arms

The scent of your smile

I lean back

To relax, to be so secure


I love you

You are my gift from Maharaj

We are not to live forever but

Our love for Maharaj will


That is what counts


We went to Sukhmani together

To know you were there

We were there

Sweetest smile


Before I met the one

I speak the truth

I asked for a Singh

A Singh of Guru Gobind Singh Ji



1 Comments:

Blogger Angad Singh said...

beautiful as always ji

Friday, November 30, 2007 10:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home