Friday, November 21, 2008

*-*Thank You*-*




That time of year again

I feel so thankful

The wishes made have been granted





With your kirpa

Thank you so much Maharaj.


Mere words cannot express how much Maharaj does for us. Through each and every step Maharaj is there guiding us...Everyday he talks us through his disciples, through Keertan through the word...


I have just recently come back from India and I was saying to the one, why is it in India I dnt feel Sikhi. Why am I not feeling Maharaj in the dharti that the Gurus walked upon? Why do I feel so distant from Waheguru when I should feel the closest in the Motherland?



I dnt have the answers. I am just one to question. Thank you for being born in the West n still letting me understand the importance of your Keertan, your love you...

10 weeks left till I get married...thank you to the one for putting up with me....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home