Friday, December 24, 2010

KDP Recordings

Thank you Guru Gobind Singh for keeping me close to your keertan


I really cannot thank you enough for all you do for me


Last night I lay in the One's arms and listened to your beautiful keertan from KDP


It was amazing


So beautiful that I couldn't sleep


The feelings were amazing


I am and felt so blessed to be comforted by the One


The Son of Guru Gobind Singh ji


Even in his anger he displays actions of truth


Truth that come from a true heart




To the one thank you for keeping me close to my Guru


Thank you for taking me to the sadh sangat, to KDP


You help me take these baby steps to my Guru


Without you I would be fallen, trodden and nowhere


In your arms is my world


In your keertan is my sentiment of life


My value in being


These are words from my soul


As I type I am kept warm in your embrace


I am in love with your presence and your soft feel




I truly felt I was held by Maharaj's son last night




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home