Monday, January 16, 2012

Can I have a hug?

U know Maharaj
I really could do with a hug
From u
I just want to lay my head in your lap
Will u tell me it's gonna be ok?

Will u be there for me?
Why do u feel so far
I long to be with you
Just take me away

I feel so alone
There is no1 here
Probably just my ego which needs feeding
But why do I feel so alone

Soon there will be another soul
How will I cope alone with the demands?
The one don't care
He will put the whole world first before me or unborn one
We just come to the end of the list

But Maharaj u don't leave us
We need you more than ever
Hold our hands
The one focus on himself

He built the house
He built the shed
He did everything
I didn't support in anything

Like I said it's probably the ego
Buy been feeling like this for a while
I have given so much in this relationship
I have nothing more to give
Physically, mentally and emotionally
I'm tired.

There is no one I can turn to
Who really loves me
Gives me comfort
My Mum
Even she has her own issues
Be with her
Help her through
She is one woman who gives and gives

I can't even give at this pre baby stage
My heart hurts
I don't know where to turn
Which direction to go

Tears stream down
I just wish I could hug you Maharaj
And lay my head in your lap and
Slowly drift into an eternal sleep

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home