Monday, November 19, 2012

I had a dream

Currently I am in Dubai
6 weeks with my lil baby and the One
It is a holiday
Well deserved break thanks to Maharaj

I will be honest
My heart is with my Mum
I have to make contact with her everyday
Even if its for five mins
Just to hear her voice
Feel her warmth
Feel her close

Knowing Mum is not well
I can't be here in Dubai and Mum in London
I have to be near

I know it is in Maharaj hands and I have full faith in Waheguru
Every night I pray from the depths of my soul
For a long happy and peace filled life for Mum

I had a dream last night
Something weird about going back home
To London via BOAT!!

There was a distinct scene
Being in Southall gurdwara
My Mami Ji is doing keertan
from her lips comes the beautiful sound of simran
It was so soothing and so beautiful to the mind
Hear simran in my dream
Being in the gurdwara holding her baby dressed in white

Thank you Waheguru


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home