Sunday, July 01, 2007

Keeps going round

I feel so far from you

The anand from Bani has stopped

I dnt want to sit their doing paath



Why did I left myself drift?

My soul is not happy

Internally I feel so depressed



Guru Ji is teaching me

Without Kirpa we are nothing

We cannot do simran without his kirpa



Without Kirpa we are nothing

We are so alone

We came alone

We go alone



I dnt wana miss this chance

This life is precious

I yearn to feel you



Your presence is amazing

I dnt wana loose


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phenji

its a phase we all go through...key is to keep doing your banis as reguarly as possible...and soon enough..you ll comeo out of it.

angad singh
www.singhangad.wordpress.com

Thursday, July 05, 2007 3:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home