Saturday, December 06, 2008

Thursday 4th Dec 08

I had my first exam on Thursday and my Maharaj was there to protect me. I left my house just after 8 as I do not need to be in the exam hall until 9.45. Usually the journey takes me 50 mins so I had ample time.

I kept hearing traffic reports that there was stationery traffic between junction 10 and 11. I was hoping it would clear but I came to a standstill at 8/9! I was not too sure of the way (although Tom Tom was up). I was so close to going past the slip road and then I realise from Maharaj that I was going to get late if I did not get off the M4.

I came off at junction 8/9 constantly praying to Waheguru to help me get to the exam hall on time. I was so unsure incase Tom Tom just to took me to another traffic jam. At first I could not see any signs for Reading and then when I saw signs I thanked Maharaj. It was such a clear drive all with his kirpa.

When I was about 2 mins away I knew I was close but was not too sure. I stopped under a train bridge and looked to my right and I saw a massive bill board sign saying:

'It is right here...next right'

IT REALLY WAS.......

Maharaj spoke through a bill board :)
How I thank you again and again Maharaj for getting me through to the exam hall. I just hope with your kirpa Waheguru I pass both exams...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home