Thursday, December 03, 2009

Mil

Waheguru
Give me strength to get through these exams
I pray to you
Allow all distubrances

Mil's response
You know me
I respond to it how my small mind allows me to
I am your daughter
So see no need to care

Back in the day
Times were difference
It was absolutism
To bow before the mil

Now I only have one dream
To be with my Maharaj
Everything else is Maya
Pure Maya

Mil needs to be a relativist

There is always one
You gave me your son
I thank you
Please let me pass
Please...



Awsw mhlw 1 ]
aasaa mehalaa 1
Aasaa, First Mehl:

kwcI gwgir dyh duhylI aupjY ibnsY duKu pweI ]
kaachee gaagar dhaeh dhuhaelee oupajai binasai dhukh paaee
The clay pitcher of the body is miserable; it suffers in pain through birth and death.

iehu jgu swgru duqru ikau qrIAY ibnu hir gur pwir n pweI ]1]
eihu jag saagar dhuthar kio thareeai bin har gur paar n paaee 1
How can this terrifying world-ocean be crossed over? Without the Lord - Guru, it cannot be crossed. 1

quJ ibnu Avru n koeI myry ipAwry quJ ibnu Avru n koie hry ]
thujh bin avar n koee maerae piaarae thujh bin avar n koe harae
Without You, there is no other at all, O my Beloved; without you, there is no other at all.

srbI rMgI rUpI qUMhY iqsu bKsy ijsu ndir kry ]1] rhwau ]
sarabee rangee roopee thoonhai this bakhasae jis nadhar karae 1 rehaao
You are in all colors and forms; he alone is forgiven, upon whom You bestow Your Glance of Grace. 1Pause

swsu burI Gir vwsu n dyvY ipr isau imlx n dyie burI ]
saas buree ghar vaas n dhaevai pir sio milan n dhaee buree
Maya, my mother-in-law, is evil; she does not let me live in my own home. The vicious one does not let me meet with my Husband Lord.

sKI swjnI ky hau crn sryvau hir gur ikrpw qy ndir DrI ]2]
sakhee saajanee kae ho charan saraevo har gur kirapaa thae nadhar dharee 2
I serve at the feet of my companions and friends; the Lord has showered me with His Mercy, through Guru's Grace. 2

Awpu bIcwir mwir mnu dyiKAw qum sw mIqu n Avru koeI ]
aap beechaar maar man dhaekhiaa thum saa meeth n avar koee
Reflecting upon my self, and conquering my mind, I have seen that there is no other friend like You.

ijau qUM rwKih iqv hI rhxw duKu suKu dyvih krih soeI ]3]
jio thoon raakhehi thiv hee rehanaa dhukh sukh dhaevehi karehi soee 3
As You keep me, so do I live. You are the Giver of peace and pleasure. Whatever You do, comes to pass. 3

Awsw mnsw doaU ibnwsq iqRhu gux Aws inrws BeI ]
aasaa manasaa dhooo binaasath thrihu gun aas niraas bhee
Hope and desire have both been dispelled; I have renounced my longing for the three qualities.

qurIAwvsQw gurmuiK pweIAY sMq sBw kI Et lhI ]4]
thureeaavasathaa guramukh paaeeai santh sabhaa kee outt lehee 4
The Gurmukh obtains the state of ecstasy, taking to the Shelter of the Saints' Congregation. 4

igAwn iDAwn sgly siB jp qp ijsu hir ihrdY AlK AByvw ]
giaan dhiaan sagalae sabh jap thap jis har hiradhai alakh abhaevaa
All wisdom and meditation, all chanting and penance, come to one whose heart is filled with the Invisible, Inscrutable Lord.

nwnk rwm nwim mnu rwqw gurmiq pwey shj syvw ]5]22]
naanak raam naam man raathaa guramath paaeae sehaj saevaa 522
O Nanak, one whose mind is imbued with the Lord's Name, finds the Guru's Teachings, and intuitively serves. 522

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home