Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Not Noticed

Not been noticed
I been really quiet with the one
He hasn't noticed
Only responds to when I ask

A relationship don't work like that
Had a dream that I asked for divorce
Don't want that
Just wish we could go back to being the same

This is a massive change for me
Emotionally, physically, mentally I am changing
I would expect at least from the one
A sit down, a how are you?

Just feels like he don't care

In the month the new soul will arrive
Will have most of his family here
Just want my space at least when the unborn is so small
Space for me to recover and get used to my new life

Why won't people understand?

Is it me being unreasonable?

See these are things I would expect the one to know or at least try and talk to me about?

Just feel isolated

The only stability I have is work and even that ends on Monday
I am independant and don't want to be crowded
The one I want is the one who's not there
Makes me cry
Makes me despair


Maharaj help your daughter through......you are my one and only support through this life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home