Saturday, November 24, 2012

I wrote this at the beginning of camp...

Staying at camp
Getting up at Amrit Vela
Being in your sangat
Singing your keertan

Being in your presence
I want this to continue
Don't ever leave my side
Don't ever let this end

The hardest part is life after camp
You attain so many realisations
Here i can talk to sangat who understand you
Maharaj, I have realised my aim in life

I will not wander in the technicalities
I cannot be bothered with the worlds allegations
Sikhi is beautiful
The beautiful part is the unspoken word, unspoken silence

Give me strength, never to waiver from this path
Never to astray from my goal
Being one with my Waheguru

Thank you Maharaj
-----
Been at home now for two nights
Not once did I awaken at Amrit Vela

Marriage is a hot topic Waheguru
I have realised I only want to marry a Singh of Guru Gobind Singh

Somene who understands this beautiful path of Sikhi
Someone who will understand that I want to be blessed with the gift of Amrit

Someone who understands me
Someone who loves Waheguru

Only you know who that someone is
Only you know how long i can stall my parents

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home