Saturday, October 26, 2013

No words

No words express the pain or hurt
I miss you but those words don't have the depth that I experience
The score of the knife
That I feel when you not at no.5

Feel guilty as it feels like missing you is pulling you back
Back to the cancer ridden body
But that is no more
You are no longer in pain
That thought stops the tears 

You are giving me strength beyond this world
From wherever you are I can hear and feel your words
No friend or one will get the pain
Or understand how hard it is to rid the soul of that 18 month face
Tears don't fall cos I feel maharaj himself said it was time

You taught me to accept maharaj will
I am as you gave me your light
In your light we talked
We talked about things no1 else would get
You told me secrets of the soul

My soul yearns for you 
Help me to be what you have always wanted
Help me to live your dreams

Maharaj I was blessed to be born to such a precious soul
I know she is with you
When I die May my soul merge within Mum
May I see my Mum
My true blessing

Life feels as if it has come to an end 
But must go on for Mum's grand daughter
To be a Mum like my Mum
Waheguru



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home