Thursday, September 30, 2021

8 years today - Do you still have my heart❤?

Feels like a dream
Things happen so fast
Life passes before you
Do you still have my heart?

The feeling of having so much to say
Is unknown but the ache and the longing remain
Almost feel I could sleep for days
Still wake up wondering
Do you still have my heart?

I protected the anger, sadness, frustration, powerlessness as these became part of my identity. 
I kept them locked inside, formed protective barrier so no-one could come in or get out 
This was my shrine to Mum
Do you still have my heart? 

Just being in your presence
Laughing and talking, giggling like school girls, that love and care
Emotional and physical affection 
Honestly miss you and love you from the depths of my soul 
Do you still have my heart? 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home