Saturday, February 23, 2008

Take this life

With my hands folded

I make this plea

I don't want this life no more

No more


I hang my head

This life has defeated me

I make this plea

I don't want this life no more


Please Maharaj

Let such an accident happen to me

To take me away from this world

I cannot bear the thought


Bear the thought of making so many people hurt

To join just one relatioship

To the one I will see you in the next life

The souls will become one


Not in this life time

We await the next

I will leave this earth loving u

More than life itself


I cannot be tested no more Maharaj

I don't have enough strength

I'm weak

Please take this life


I have died before in my sleep

Perhaps I should take something

But it's gota be in ur will


I beg you Maharaj

I wish for nothing more

I wish for you to take this life

I cannot go on like this


My time has come near

Let this sleep be my last

Let this blog be my last

For this soul yearns for you Waheguru


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home