Sunday, March 30, 2008

Longing to see you my brother

I really miss my brother. A family cannot stay together, I know that. But least keep the contact, least come and see the family and see how everyone is doing. I miss him so much. Especially when there is a wedding on hand. I remember when we used to be kids, he used to joke and say 'when you get married, I am gona get water and tap it onto my face to show how upset I am. Then run into your room and partyin your room!!'

I used to laugh and say 'Yea right, Veerji I know that you will miss me more than the family put together.' He used to smile and walk away.

It was the truth. Now I don't even know if he gona be at the wedding.

I love him so much. More than anything else in the world. I promise to the one never to take him away from his family. I would always want him to uphold is responsabilities as a son, as a brother.

I know he won't ever read this but to my dearest brother, my veer, my sweet sweet veer ji. Wherever you are may Maharaj keep u close to him, may you always have a smile on your face. The family miss you so much. No-one talks of how much they miss you but inside everyone is broken and torn by your love. Whatever has happened, I fold my hands and apologise. I am sorry for acting like a spoilt brat. I hate fighting with you. I love you more than life itself. My marriage day is upon us and who knows where I will be or where you will be. If we don't make the most of our time here, then there is no point when one of us is just left with a soul. How I long to see you, to talk to you, to ensure you are ok. I know Maharaj is taking care of you and your family. But having no contact with 3 people in your life that have only ever prayed and wanted the best for you? Come home Veer ji. The house seems empty without your laughter, without your smile, without your jokes.

I love you Veerji

More than you will ever know.

I won't leave this house until you give me away to the One.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home