Friday, May 22, 2009

Belief in Maharaj

Before I got married I was always wondering the type of guy that would be the one.  I believe that Maharaj has put us in soul mates although the ultimate soul mate is Maharah himself as is every relationship.  We have our maternal mother and paternal father on this world but ultimately it is Maharaj himself who is our mother and father.  

Guru Arjan Dev Ji in Sire
e Raag on Pannaa 45 says:

eiko bhaaee mith eik eiko maath pithaa ||
The One is my Brother, the One is my Friend. The One is my Mother and Father.

I feel so lucky to have the one by my side.  He had a knee operation yesterday and made me
 realise how much I miss him and hope he is okay.  He really does stand by my side, he believes i
n Maharaj, he is a gem of a husband.  All he does, how much he cares its pure Maharaj.  

So this is dedicated to the one...

To see your smile
To see your face
You are a light
From Maharaj

I asked for you
A true deep desire
You are my gift
From Maharaj

You always stand by me
You are the son of Guru Ji
I know for sure you are
From Maharaj

People give their wives
Expensive gifts but it is so nice
To be spoiled with love
From Maharaj

I wondered today
What I would say 
To my Guru
From Maharaj
What would I say 
To the giver of all
The supreme truth
From Maharaj

Thank you Maharaj

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home