Wednesday, February 29, 2012

In a state

In a state

Don't know what to say
Through the pregnancy I kept myself to myself
From the one
Now I am distant again

I feel used
I feel not worthy
I feel so far from everything
I do everything and yet feel so empty

Never before have I felt so alone
I feel like a soul-less body 
Just a corpse
Isn't it better to be dead?

The one does everything
I dont wana a be a burden
I was never a burden upon my own parents

I don't feel pretty 
I don't feel adequate
I feel so isolated
Feel the weight of the world on my shoulders

I miss routine of work
I miss my independence
I miss being me

As a mother you sacrifice your all
I love being a Mum
But am I coping?
I don't think so...I just feel I am not doing all I should

My emotions are everywhere at the moment
I feel I have no support 
Looking forward to spending time at my Mum and Dad's house
Feels as if my own home is no longer my own!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home