Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Cancer

Maharaj,

There is only one person in this world that gives me support.  I see you in her eyes.  She was and will always be my first Guru, my best friend my everything.  You are taking her away from me? Why? What is the use in living when she won't be around.  I know everything is in your Hukam but Maharaj it's my Mum.   I love her so much.  Right now I feel like a zombie - trying to be as normal as possible but every night I go to sleep with the cancer thought in my mind and wake up hoping it was a bad dream.  It is a horrible situation and I don't want my Mum to go.  Take me instead. I don't want her to be in any pain.

Please be with her every step of this way for the fight against cancer

I don't know where to turn to what to do....

I will never leave my Mum's side...please help and support us Maharaj

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home