Sunday, May 22, 2022

Sadness that cuts my heart

It's that feeling of being full
Yet so empty
One where I am unable to have a real conversation without a facade or a filter

One where I cry 
One where just stay busy
But inside I'm crumbling 

I'm so jealous of everyone who has their Mum
Slowly but surely I'm pushing everyone away
Just wish to exit the world
For good

I can't carry on as there is no point of life
Why carry on? 
To meet you Maharaj but
I am the unfortunate the one that just sits and cries

These tears sing a thousand memories
That burst their banks just to be heard
To be felt to be recognized
To feel worthy 

I can understand why someone commits suicide
I can understand what drives them to the depths of despair 
I can understand why they drown their sorrows at the end of an alcoholic beverage 
I can understand that search that thirst to be satiated 
Alas nothing works. Nothing makes me feel complete again
I had my whole world and I know I am wasting this life away
I should be focusing on you Maharaj 
What do I do where do I go?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home