Friday, December 20, 2013

Last time

I can still remember the last time we hugged, we kissed, that I lay next to you. It was the 22nd September just after 5pm. My eldest brother offered to take the little one to his house. So I cuddled up to Mum. 
Mum said "tu Aja mere naal pehja..." She held me close and said "Tera saachi viah hogia? Tu ta meri Nikki jehi pappi ah" Mum kissed me and held me close. 
Mum said little one will be ok with her mama Ji,don't worry. 

My mum used to say that I have such a little face and how I never looked married because I never wore make up or dressed any different to when I was single. She loved the fact I had my own key and came and went as I pleased. She said as long as the parents were alive a daughter can come and go as she wants. She treated me like a princess.  My mum was my world. My best friend. 

How could I worry when I was lying in heaven. 

I miss you so much, my tears pierce my heart. 

This is the picture my brother sent when I was with my Mum

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home