Saturday, June 04, 2022

38 but 9 of which without you

Birthdays never are the same 
Mum would want to serve and please 
What special dish shall I make?
For it is that question for which my heart aches 
It will always be just another day
For she used to say it's about the kids
But I wanted to spoil her
Yet I feel I'm not worthy 

Mum is thr biggest advocate for her children
In her eyes we were all innocent and she would put herself in their shoes
Her heart was pure. Purest of the pure
Her hugs her warmth her beautiful aroma
Fresh all encompassing Mother 
No need for anyone else
My complete world. My All.
There's a sadness I carry within the depths of my soul 
Yearning to be just one with her soul 
She will come to get me that's the reason I carry on
Just one glimpse one hug from my heart
Love you from the depths of my soul for eternity and beyond. 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home