Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Feeling it

For so long I've pushed you down, pushed you away
Stuffed with food, processed crap
Just to keep you quiet
Just to avoid the argument 

I admit I was wrong
I never sat with you
Or gave you the time you fully deserve
As I tried to hold onto normality
For Mum, the family and I

When I used to run around at Mums
Or keep going with Taran
Do the shop, clean, cook
But never let myself crack

Even at night I wanted to be alone
Sometimes shed a tear 😢 
To protect my innermost fear

I was scared my love
I was petrified
To live a life without
My love 💓 

I sit with you today 
I know you needed Mum 
But i didnt let you stop to feel
To feel that 😢  pain

I'm so sorry to that little girl 
Is that how I would've let my daughter or my friend heal
Or would I have comforted them, been there for them and held them

I hold you today
I make space and time for you
My heart aches to hear from you
All I have today are tears 
In my attempt to honour you

I wont force you, i wont rush you
This will take time
I just want to give you time to heal
To be and feel free 

This sickness I feel in the depths of my stomach is you
Maharaj please forgive me
For not living a life in truth 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home