Thursday, December 28, 2023

Piriformis / Sciatica left leg pain

From little that I have read
Niggles, pains, disease is stemmed from emotion 
Suppressed, squashed, unexpressed emotion 
It has to release in some way. It does through pains in the body depending on where we store it.

Feeling helpless and not able to fulfill or spoil Mum
Feel inadequate in all aspects of life
Wife, mother, sister, daughter in law,daughter, career 
Imposter syndrome am I truly enough to meet the expectation of society 

Let the world think what they think
My soul is answerable to Maharaj and Maharaj alone 

I've let the people go, not let associated feelings go
I acknowledge the hurt, the pain and that I miss them as they were once part of me 

But I am.beinf taught everything that was born must depart.
I too will depart but before I do I need to remember the almighty the Sahibzade and Sikhi sacrifice 

What will I give up to make room for amrit? 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home