Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Overwhelmed with Emotion

I feel so stuck so broken so lost
The back of my neck aches
To signify that which ever direction I turn 
It's painful
I feel like I can achieve so much and really hit some deep sentiments but I'm struggling 
Struggling to find the motivation 
Struggling to just stay afloat of the ever rising ocean 

So how is this overwhelming emotion manifesting? There's a list...
1. Piriformis pain like sciatica
2. Vaginal thrush 
3. Left jaw tooth pain albeit root canal been done
4. Over eating and snacking unnecessarily 
5. Hip tightness 
6. Tight shoulders and neck pain 
7. Lack of motivation for everything 
Where to go where to turn what to do?
I don't know anymore 
The cold has set in and makes me want to crawl in under the covers

Close my eyes
And fall into that eternal sleep 😴 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home