Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Amazing


At Sikh Student Camp 2006, Maharaj blessed me with the opportunity to take a personal Hukamnama. The answers were simply too good to be true. You do not need a middle person to translate the Hukam for you. Write your questions on one side (that you thought when doing the ardaas) and then read the Hukam and match up the questions to the answers. Watch the tears of happiness trickle. The love for Maharaj cannot be explained by mere words. Experience it. Talk to Maharaj. Feel the sweetest pain in your heart, yearn for Maharaj. I cannot write no more. Please forgive me. The yearning continues... WaheguruI looked to you for guidance
I was lost and confused
You gave all my answers in one Hukam
Amazing

My heart feels excited thinking about you
You are the universal truth
You are the answer to the world's problems
Amazing

I cannot contain my excitement
A re-discovered treasure
You have always been there
Amazing

Please forgive me Guru Ji
I was the one who didn't pay attention
Now I turn to you for everything
Amazing

1 Comments:

Blogger Sifar said...

I believe in the treasure Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee Maharaaj has for us, nothing is too good to be true. Anything is possible.

Peace and Happiness to everyone on the anniversary (Sept 1st) of Adi Granth's (eariler form of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee Maharaaj) first parkash in HariMandir, Amritsar.....

Saturday, September 02, 2006 2:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home