Thursday, September 28, 2006

Only ONE

This post was written last week at work...(yes it was one of them days!)

I started writing my blog about an hour ago and I asked a question to Maharaj:

Is it all pre-ordained destiny?

A collegue of mine answered my Question within the hour (as we were discussing Rabh, spirituality, religion) NOW THAT'S AMAZNG. Thank you Maharaj!

He tore up 4 pieces of paper and labelled them a, b, c and d.

He turned them over and ticked one and said:

'Pick one. But know you will always pick the ticked one as that is what God has planned for you. You with your free choice will pick the ticked one with your thoughts and with your free will.'

I understood immeaditely.

I said 'even if i go through all 4 choices, I will still come back to the ticked choice. This is all in Maharaj's will. This is all in his perfection.'

We spoke about marriage (as it is a hot topic at home) and he said no matter what happens, there is only one guy that God has chosen for you. I know for a lot of people out there, parents and family will put pressure on us to 'see' people via arranged marriage but there is only ONE. Just like there is only ONE AKAAL PURAKH, there is only one person Maharaj has chosen for you.Just like a beautiful bride waits for only one
Just like our soul yearns for you
Through your kirpa she meets her husband
Throught your kirpa she attains union with you

Thank you Maharaj
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home