Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I Miss You

I made my way to come and see you this evening
Stepped outside my house and saw a family taking Guru Ji with respect and pyar
I smiled. I thank you
Hoping to hear your keertan at the Gurdwara
















Running up the stairs
The lights were off
The darbar was closed
My face fell as I stood in darkness

My heart sank
I felt like crying
I saw a few friends
Didn't matter














When will I get the chance to be in your darbar again?
When can I sing your praises with the sangat?
Why are you keeping me away?
Why can't I accept hukam?

Your daughter cries for you
Your daughter has a yearning for just you
With folded hands I make this prayer
Let me appreciate your sangat and beautiful keertan.


Please Maharaj. Please?

Please Maharaj, I miss you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sifar said...

Uuthat, Baithat, Soovat NAAM.....

Thursday, September 07, 2006 3:37:00 AM  
Blogger Mr Singh said...

Wahegurujikakhalsawahegurujikifateh

Waheguru :)

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/Page.asp?SourceID=G&PageNo=&ShabadID=5162&Format=1

Wahegurujikakhalsawahegurujikifateh

Sunday, September 10, 2006 12:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home