Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I Love You?

When a lover thinks of his significant other
He does so without thinking
Nobody instructs the lover to fulfill such a duty
It happens so naturally

In love one shall lay the world at the other's feet
You shall overcome great boundaries to succeed
Their are two souls, yearning to reunite
With one heartbeat they become one

This is how I am meant to think of you Maharaj
So naturally
'Man Jithe Jag Jeet'
Just to reunite with you

But I shy away from you Maharaj
I take the easy route
I take the path of worldly love
But is that not love that you have blessed me with?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love is the key that unlocks the secrets of the Unknown.
Love is the wind that whispers the story of seperation.
And with this tail of longing comes the song of union.
To realise, to feel, to express the Love that we really are.

This path is a difficult one and it will hurt for the ego does not die so easily.

For the mind fears love, whereas the soul begs for nothing else.
How can this duality disappear?
How can my hearts desire be fulfilled?
Listen to the the inner beat of your chest when she says,

"Dive into the ocean of the Divine, into the Sacred pool of love."
For only love has the answer.
And once you dive,
once you truly die for love,
There is no one else,
you won't exist.
You become the love you yearned for.
Your pain will become your cure.

"I am joined with you O Beloved by True Love. Joining with you I am now detached from all." (Bhagat Ravidas, Raag Sorath ang. 658)

Nothing else to be said.

Moorakh.

Saturday, October 07, 2006 12:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home